Availability and demand of German speaking talent in the BSS sector (Outsourcing and Shared Services) in Central and Eastern Europe, analysed by Workwide Group, a Swedish digital relocation and recruitment specialist company in co-operation with German Outsourcing Association.
Native language talent is an important asset for any operator in BSS and native level service is expected in today’s market. Business Services companies considered to be “world-class” see increasing language requirements as a higher driver for change in talent profiles than non-world-class BSS companies. Based on our research and through discussions with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition leaders in Business Services, we observe that the current demand for German speakers in BSS in the selected CEE countries is already exceeding the availability of German speakers in the regional talent pool.
Based on 28 different sources and individual feedbacks from industry leaders in the region, this analysis provides an in-depth insight into the German language talent in the Business Services Sector (BSS)in Central and Easter Europe, incl.:
- The currently open jobs with German language skills,
- Examples of German companies operating BSS centres in selected countries,
- The use of German language in Central and Eastern Europe,
- The use of German as the native and as foreign language,
- The number of university graduates with German language skills,
- Labor cost for German speaking talent in Central and Eastern Europe as well as
- The current and future demand and availability
You can download the analysis free of charge via Workwide Group’s website: https://workwidegroup.com/publication/german-speaking-talent-across-central-and-eastern-europe-workwide-group-2019-report/