[vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_slide” interval=”3″ images=”3342,3341,3340,3339,3338,3337,3335,3334,3333,3332,3331″ img_size=”full” onclick=””][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This issue of The Outsourcing Journal Special Editions is focusing on outsourcing of IT services.
This Special Edition contains articles from experienced consultants, practitioners and researchers about RPA in IT, costs, project lifecycle, co-operations, management, SLA’s, IP, HR, marketing and more. It will give you the opportunity to benefit from the insights, experiences and knowledge of industry experts and leading organizations.
We would like to thank all authors, partners and our sponsors for their contributions to this edition!
Check what’s inside:
- 6 – The IT Function and Robotic Process Automation – An Interview with Prof. Leslie Willcocks, London School of Economics, UK
- 14 – Hidden Costs of Creating Software – By Wojciech Ciesielski, Software Development Manager/ Software Mind
- 24 – Requirements for web sites development – By Yuliia Pieskova, Project Manager, 7WebPages
- 30 – How to protect IP while outsourcing embedded software and electronics design – By Vitali Mozolevski, Co-owner and Tech Director of Promwad Electronics Design House
- 36 – Anatomy of a Full Cycle Nearshore Development Company – By Volodymyr Kostanda, CEO, Adoriasoft, Ukraine
- 44 – IT-Nearshoring im Application Lifecycle Management – Was wird ausgelagert und wie – Von Katharina Mensah, Projektdirektorin, Pentalog Deutschland
- 46 – 5 Steps to a Successful Meeting with Your Distributed Team – By Noud Boungers, Business Support Manager at Daxx
- 50 – Trusting Who You Know or Knowing Who to Trust – By Anna Muzychko, IT outsourcing expert and Business Development Manager, NewGround LLC.
- 58 – What should HR leaders focus on in 2016? – By Hans Kort, International Development Director at TotalSoft
- 62 – Humanizing The Brand Engagement With Events – By Vanya Babanin, PhD, Marketing & Communication Auditor at Babanin.eu and EACD Regional Lead of Bulgaria
- 70 – Back To Basics In IT- Outsourcing Part One: SLA – By Piotr Rutkowski, Managing Partner of SourceOne Advisory, Poland
- 74 – Establishing Cross-Cultural Relationships in IT Outsourcing – By Nikolaus Schmidt, Researcher at the Professorship for Integrated Information Systems at the University of Cologne and Fabian Fischer, Business Analyst at Sollers Consulting GmbH
- 83 – Organizations & Contacts Short profiles of companies active in the European market
- 92 – Relevant industry events Overview and links to relevant partner events in Europe
Download this Edition free of charge (free membership required) via the website of Deutscher Outsourcing Verband: https://www.outsourcing-verband.org/en/outsourcing-journal-special-editions/
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”Download this Special Edition” add_button=”right” btn_title=”DOWNLOAD” btn_shape=”round” btn_color=”danger” btn_i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-download” btn_css_animation=”right-to-left” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.outsourcing-verband.org%2Fen%2Foutsourcing-journal-special-editions%2F||target:%20_blank” btn_add_icon=”true”]PDF, (print ready) 95 pages, 33 MB, free download[/vc_cta][vc_column_text]Download instructions:
- Members of Outsourcing Verband (German Outsourcing Association): please sign in and download
- If you are not a member, push the download button and register for a free subscription membership, and get instant access to the download.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”64px”][vc_empty_space height=”64px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]