Technologies, Market, Destinations & Sourcing Practice – not only for Germany. This is the title of the new Outsourcing Journal Special Edition.
In this issue of the Outsourcing Journal Special Editions we take a look at the effects and cases of implementation of new technologies, such as AI and process automation and how companies – both on client and service provider side can benefit form innovating handling IT and business processes.
Further we provide insights into one of the most challenging areas – also for both: clients and service providers – the recruitment of suitable employees. In connection we provide insights into the demand situation of German speaking employees in the IT and business process services industry in selected markets in Central and Eastern Europe. We have a visit of the Belarus’ ITC industry and last but not least get practitioner insights on how to manage sourcing of IT services, how to identify suitable service partners and sourcing destinations.
- BPO’s Can Help Navigate Ai In Business Processes
- Reisekostenabrechnung Der Deutschen Bahn – Digitalisierung, Intelligente Automatisierung Und Outsourcing
- How Virtual Multichannel Communication Can Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Success Factors For Employee Recruitment On The Outsourcing Market In Germany
- German Language In IT, BPO And Shared Services Across Selected CEE Markets
- Choosing IT-Sourcing Destination And Partner
- IT-Sourcing – Let’s Get It Right!
- Outsourcing IT-Security
- RPA Germany Forum
- Selected Service Providers And Contacts
Q3/4 2019, 90 pages, interactive PDF
Deutscher Outsourcing Verband e.V.
free, open here
We would like to thank all authors and partners for their contribution! If you would like to share your knowledge, experiences and market insights in one of our editions or support our publications as official partner, please contact the editors via: email@example.com