The German Outsourcing Association in co-operation with German Process Automation Association have just re-launched their long running industry directory EUBIS (www.eubis.org)
Helping buyers and investors with contacts to qualified technology and business process partners, to investment and industry support organizations.
When looking for suitable technology, process or consulting partner buyers need a number of basic information, so there are able to evaluate, whether a company might be a potential fit for technology or business process services projects or not. Therefore EUBIS is focusing on: providing the right information, quality and topicality of the information and on accessibility / usability. Entries are moderated and can also be reviewed.
EUBIS is open for service providers, consulting firms, industry associations and government agencies, that are active in IT services (ITO), business process outsourcing (BPO), robotic or intelligent process automation (RPA/IPA), in Europe.
Unmatched Features and Usability for Buyers and for Listing Service Organizations
EUBIS offers both – visitors and listing organizations an unmatched set of features to improve for buyers the process of finding and pre-selecting suitable service providers and for service providers the effective, compressed presentation of key information about their organization.
For service providers, consultants and public organizations
- Benefit from additional visibility and reach new people within your target group
- Cater for the way service buyers and investors are looking for information about suitable partners and investment locations
- Gain additional credibility due to the reputation of the network
- Take advantage of the event publishing options for listed companies
- Free or super inexpensive way to advertise and growth visibility
- Many features, like contact form, pictures, modern and flexible layout
For buyers and investors
- Set of information makes a direct comparison and identification of suitable technology/business process/automation/consulting partners a lot easier
- Entirely free to use without registration
- Improved search function (free text, categories or location)
- Visuals and few key information at a glance without visiting a company page
- Additional information to help evaluate and find suitable partners such as our provider catalogues and destination guides
Check EUBIS and submit your company at www.eubis.org
Visibility in the market
The visibility is ensured by the integration of EUBIS in the large network of German Outsourcing and German Process Automation Association. EUBIS is promoted actively via the Outsourcing Journal, The RPA Journal, via an extensive Social Media base and via the association’s partners.
Non-profit initiative of German Outsourcing Association and German Process Automation Association
With the re-launch (btw. there were over 900 companies listed on EUBIS) the directory service is moving from an entirely free listing service to a partly paid, but with 39 EUR/year at launch (later 74 EUR/year) fairly inexpensive model, considering the benefits of a listing service that is promoted directly towards buyers and influencers in Germany and globally.
Free of charge for corporate members of Outsourcing Association and Process Automation Association
The listing for corporate members of German Outsourcing Association and the German Process Automation Association is free of charge.