Attending this premier event will enable you to:
• Hear how to identify and manage the risks accompanying outsourcing in the financial sector
• Learn what financial regulators are saying about outsourcing governance
• Discover how major companies are coping in an increasingly regulated environment as financial institutions push the limits of outsourcing
• Gain a holistic approach to managing vendors through their lifecycle in a financial institution
• Discuss what organisational structure is the most effective method of managing third party risk in your company
To book your places please quote “OSJ” and email: firstname.lastname@example.org to benefit from an exclusive 10% Discount*
> For more information about the event and discounts please email: email@example.com or visit us here: http://bit.ly/15ZlWPa
*certain terms and conditions may apply
About the organizer: marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
The Outsourcing Journal and the German Outsourcing Association accompany this event as media partner.
Source: marcus evans, Picture: marcus evans